Pallet stretch film, also known as pallet wrap, is a linear low density polythene film (LLDPE) that can be stretched around a pallet in layers. It is a cost-effective and quick method of wrapping a pallet, and used to keep them stable, and protect them from dust and water damage while in transit and storage. Our pallet wrap range includes a selection of different thicknesses, colours, and types, all of which are developed for different pallet configurations.
Prestretched Stretch Film
Prestretched stretch film is a high performance stretch film that has been optimally stretched to reduced the cost of the stretch film. When wrapping by hand using standard pallet wrap the film is only stretched at an average of around 25% meaning that there is a lot of stretch left in the wrap. By prestretching the film on a machine, it produces around 80% of it's potential stretch leaving the additional 20% to be stretched in the normal wrapping procedure. This gives a pallet wrap that is maximising it's potential and therefore substantially reducing the cost to wrap each pallet.