eCommerce Packaging is our forte here at Datec, we offer a diverse selection of some of the best ecommerce packaging to meet the ever changing needs of Internet shops throughout the UK. With a range of eCommerce packaging that is cost effective and can be tailored to suit your individual brand and business, it’s no wonder that our brands such as Tufpac® and Incognito® are fast becoming synonymous with E-commerce Packaging.
The UK eCommerce market place is fast becoming saturated with low cost competition, so as an online business you need a packaging strategy that will set you apart and deliver a great customer experience. Choosing the right eCommerce packaging solution will play a real part in the final delivery of your product and the customers final perception of your brand.
One of the problems with eCommerce is physical evidence (or lack of) and as customers we need tangible evidence to give us confidence to purchase. We have all hesitated over the ‘proceed to check out’ button online and wondered ‘is this even a legitimate company?’; the digital age has made it all too easy for someone in front of a computer to design a fabulous looking website and start collecting orders.
Ok…there’s nothing wrong with that…but how does an established company differentiate themselves and provide their customers with confidence that they aren’t just one of ‘the crowd’?
Well let’s take the cue from the growing number of established high street stores that are now investing in the tangible delivery of their online orders, you need to really focus on getting your packaging performing and creating a memorable unboxing experience.
Sustainable eCommerce Packaging
Sustainable ecommerce packaging is ecommerce packaging that is manufactured from sustainable raw material sources. To find out if ecommerce packaging is sustainable you need to look out for:
1. eCommerce packaging that is manufactured using recycled materials: Recycled materials are almost always sustainable.
2. eCommerce packaging that uses FSC certified raw paper fibre material: FSC means the virgin paper fibres used in manufacture have been taken from carefully managed forests.
3. Starch based plastic eCommerce packaging: Starch based plastic is made from plant starch rather than oil so is a renewable raw material source.
4. UK manufactured eCommerce packaging: Packaging that is manufactured in the UK is much more sustainable than packaging that is bought in from abroad because of lower carbon emissions.
5. Recyclable eCommerce Packaging: eCommerce packaging that is easily recycled means that it can be used again and again to make other useful items rather than just ending up in the bin.
6. Reusable eCommerce Packaging: eCommerce packaging that can be reused after its initial use, for example, a shoe box that can be used as a container around the home, or a box that can be coloured in by kids, or cut outs to make something fun to play with.
Our range of protective eCommerce packaging covers wrapping products, voidfill, and cushioning packaging. With new and exciting ranges to choose from like our paper bubble wrap and coloured voidfill options, you'll be sure to find that perfect solution for your products!
We recognise that many online shops have specific packaging requirements to get their orders safely to their customers. That's why we've developed a range of ecommerce packaging solutions that you can explore to help you pack your products better and faster.
Our range of Colompac ecommerce packaging contains a selection of packaging that fast to pack with, multi-size adjustable and sturdy, so you can send your online orders quickly with the peace of mind that you are using a high quality branded product.